This is a quickie because I’m eager to get to sleep, but I just wanted to post a quick reminder to myself about all of my small accomplishments from today, because everything counts and it’s all worth celebrating, right?
– Slept 8 hours
– Woke up on time
– Ran 4 miles
– Controlled my portions at all meals
– Ate mostly (about 90%) vegan
– Practiced 20 minutes of yoga at night
– Cleaned my room before bed
– Replied to a few (though not all) lingering emails
– Caught up with several friends
– Worked from home, successfully (!)
When I list it all out like that, it looks pretty good!! I should do this more often. It’s nice to see what I’ve accomplished in one 24-hour period, and it’s important to recognize all the goals that were reached, even if they were small ones.
This feels good. Maybe I’ll do this again tomorrow.